Wednesday, November 26, 2014

DT Call!

** THIS POST WILL STAY AT THE TOP FOR THE DURATION OF THE DT CALL!!** 

The time has come my friends!!

Crafty Gals Corner is now accepting applications for our very first Design Team!! How exciting!  The DT call will last for ONE MONTH so make sure you tell your friends, followers, and anyone else! Everyone from anywhere is welcome to apply. 

We are looking for ladies who enjoy paper crafting in all forms! This includes, scrapbooking, cardmaking, tags, and more! If you enjoy creating crafty things with paper you might be perfect for this Design Team.

Dates you need to know:
I will take submissions until: December 4th - 3:00PM (CST)
The new Design Team will be e-mailed by: December 8th
The Design Team will be announced on: December 15th

Crafty Gals Corner DT Requirements:

* 6 Month Term (January 7th - June 10th)
* Complete one challenge a week (Challenges will be posted WELL in advance, so you will have plenty of notice)
There will be a few "special" days where we may have a bloghop or multiple sponsors
* Have an active blog
* You will be provided with a personal watermark for this DT, and I ask that you please add it to your pictures.
* Comment on participant's entries - You will be assigned numbers to comment on
* Have a Facebook Account - This is where all the information for the DT will be located
* Display the "Crafty Gals Corner DT" Blinkie on your blog
* Some challenges may be sketches (for cards), so for those challenges you must make a card that week

Benefits:
* Be apart of  a great, fun loving, friendly, helpful group
* The chance to work with our WONDERFUL sponsors

Are you ready?!
So all you have to do to apply is link up your favorite creation to the linky below. This DOES NOT have to be a new creation. Please link up ONE entry only. Please make sure that your contact information is somewhere on your blog so that I may contact you, if you made the design team.

Enjoy, have fun, good luck!
I can't wait to see all your projects!



9 comments:

  1. So excited! I've linked my card for the DT submission. :-)
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to pick a fav project so I'm linking one that I really like.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fun to be able to join you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this opportunity and good luck with the new venture

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited about the DT call and have linked my a card to be considered for this new adventure and hope you consider me!!!!
    Thanks for this opportunity!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne, aka Her Craftiness
    http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have linked my card and hoping I get the opportunity x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new challenge blog and thanks for considering me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the opportunity, I love this thrilled and crafting world, I linked my favorite one! Here is my blog link:
    www.madewithlovencare.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete