Sunday, November 2, 2014

Welcome, Welcome!!

Welcome, welcome fellow Crafters! I'm so glad you decided to join us today.

I have taken the leap and decided to start a challenge blog! We are the Crafty Gals Corner, and I will be hosting a DT call EXTREMELY soon! Please be sure and check back for details, as well as the linky to enter!

I have been crafting for about 5 years now, and have been fortunate enough to be a DT member of TWO wonderful challenge blogs and was so inspired by them that I thought I would love to run a Challenge Blog of my own. So Crafty Gals Corner was born!

This challenge blog will be a place for ALL types of crafters (newbies to seasoned veterans) who want to come and share their amazing projects. As long as you play with paper and create something with it you are more than welcome to enter our challenges. This includes, 3-D Projects, Scrapbook pages, Cards, etc. etc. :) As long as you stay with in our challenge rules of course. 

I have been in touch with a few sponsors who are just as excited as I am to sponsor us and join the Crafty Gals Corner! If you'd like you can see who has already agreed to join us by clicking on the "Our Wonderful Sponsors" tab at the top of the page. :)

Thank you for stopping by to read my little tid-bit and please stay tuned for the DT call that will be coming real soon!

Crafty Hugs,
Samantha 



2 comments:

  1. This is such exciting news! Good luck on your new venture. I will be looking out for the DT call :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This sounds like so much fun! Congratulations Sammy. I can't wait for the challenges to begin!!! I'm in for sure.

    ReplyDelete