Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Challenge #6: Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday!

Thank you all so much for all your support and lovely entries! I also really appreciate all your sweet comments. I hope that you will continue to play along with us every Wednesday!


So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Elisabeth Bell prize is:

#27. Lillian - Lillian's Leisure



The winner for the Graciellie Rose & Key Digital Paper Pack prize is:

#6. Bev - Bev's Craft Space


Congratulations Ladies!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.





The DT's Top Three Picks this week are:
We had some FABULOUS entries this past week, and it's always hard to choose just Three. However, the DT and I nominate the following as our Top Three:

 #41 -  Mimi - Crafty Animal              

 #42 - Pamellia - My Little Craft Things

#51 - Kavi - Kalalayaa's Art Studio                              


Such awesome cards ladies! These are wonderful masculine cards! Here is your PERSONALIZED Top Three Badge you may display on your blog.






Now on to the challenge:

This week's challenge is Anything Goes!

Create ANY project that ANY WAY you want! :)

For this challenge we have THREE wonderful sponsors:




Prize: $10 Gift Certificate



Prize: 4 Digital Images



Prize: 3 Digital Images

I would also like to introduce you to our Guest DT for this challenge: Charlene!
Here's a is bit about her:

 "I have been married to my wonderful husband for 26 years and I have 2 children, a boy 25 and a girl 21. I live on the West Coast of British Columbia, Canada ... better known as the Wet Coast because of the amount of rain that we get. I first started crafting when my son was in his second year of Beavers. My husband and I became leaders that year with 2 other wonderful people. I found that I had a knack for finding ways of making crafts for the Beavers to do that were cute but inexpensive. I moved on from Beavers into Guiding and followed my daughter through her 2 years of Sparks and Brownies and her first year of Guides. When she left I continued on for a few years. During this time I found that I loved making things by hand for people, so when I was introduced to making cards I jumped into it enthusiastically. And I have never regretted it. Making cards has given me a creative outlet that not only lets me express myself, but allows me to give something to my family and friends that is truly unique."

Here is her lovely card using Butterfly Oval from Digi Stamps 4 Joy!



Below are the rest of the projects created from the Crafty Gals Corner DT: Once again, you all did a FAB job!

I heart Owl - Karleigh Sue




Cuppa Time - Karleigh Sue




Cute Balloon Girl - Lemon Shortbread




Fairy Flower Scent - Lemon Shortbread




Blue Bell Log - Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Lena 




Cute Balloon Girl - Lemon Shortbread
Becca





Sunflower Pixie - Digi Stamps 4 Joy


Fairy Flower Scent - Lemon Shortbread
Lynne




Fairy Flower Scent - Lemon Shortbread
Lisa


Remember that Friday's now have an Inspiration Post provided by yours truly! So, stay tuned to see what my take was on this weeks sponsors. :)

Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until February 17th to enter! 

Good Luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!


11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3! I am honoured and thrilled and will display my wonderful personalized badge with pride! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm so surprised to see I'm one of the winners this time around -- thank you SO much. Congratulations to the other winner, as well as the top picks!! Awesome challenge blog and thanks for hosting it, Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much to the DT and yourself for choosing my creation as one of the Top 3 :) :) :) I am over the moon and you have really made my day :) :) Loving the DT inspiration this week, such beautiful artwork by everybody. Big hugs, Mimi xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT creations are wonderful, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun challenge and the lovely DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards team! Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great inspiration! You can see the inside of my card on my blog.

    ReplyDelete